Friday, February 25, 2011

Shout Out! Simply Inviting Invitations

Being a young bride- to- be, it is great to work with a vendor to whom I can relate!  Rebecca Amaral is the owner and creator of Simply Inviting, an invitation company based out of Southern New Hampshire.  She specializes in everything from Save- the Dates to holiday cards.  I met her at a Bridal Expo I went to in the fall and was immediately drawn to her display of creative, unique invitations.  They were not the standard black and white formals, but had a younger, trendier style.  What ultimately sold me was her reasons for starting her business: to not only be able to create invitations for her own wedding, representative of her personal style, but to customize her stationary according to her clients’ wants and needs.  Her welcoming, energetic personality gave me complete comfort while working with her. I was not afraid to ask for what I wanted and she was quick with creative suggestions.  She fashioned a unique wedding invitation that was specific to my wedding theme, and that represents who I am! I could not be happier with the finished products! I recommend her to all women who are planning their own wedding.  She is fun and easy to work with, her products are fun and affordable, and she helps you create the perfect wedding invitation that suits your own unique style!

Check out her website to see what she is all about! http://simply-inviting.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment